Friday, October 14, 2005

King Erfan?

Western has been quite...an experience!...and THAT you can probably guess from my picture. I'm sure you are all familiar with the term of being 'knighted', which has been done for many centuries by the Royalties. The term you may NOT be familiar with....is being 'royalted'! That is right...I now have KING status at the residence of Alumni House. I got such a position by doing a very noble deed...doing something that takes lots of courage..and dedication...and a trained heart. I competed in a talent show against the rest of the res!

2 comments:

Paul J. Heidema said...

So you participated in a talent show. You have failed to state if you won or lost. I am guessing by your picture that you went down in flames but want to seem as if glory found you in the clouds. Don't worry Erfan, you are still loved by most. yet not by me... you are just too whacky for the likes of one who is all-hyper and all-there-in-the-way-thatiair-is-there. Yeah! Take that!

Erfan said...

Well Paulerina...if you MUST know...I DID win the talent show...only in my Res though. I then went to compete against all the other residences and representatives from other faculties...and THERE I lost (Those punks...) The worst part is...I got beat by ANOTHER beatboxer (p.s. my talent was beatboxing too). I have no vowed to end all practice of beatboxing...which ultimately means I have lost all lifes purpose....